Mexico’s capital is one of the liveliest and biggest urban areas with a huge chunk of cultural attractions (many are considered as UNESCO World Heritage Site). Mexico City is the right place for tourists looking for different food scenes and rich in culture kind of a city. So if your travel preferences are the same, visit the Spirit Airlines Official Site now to book your Spirit Airlines Tickets.
- Mexico city has many places to plan a visit at such as the renowned Metropolitan Cathedral and the Frida Kahlo Museum. Most loved social foundations are the National Palace presidential home and the Palace of Fine Arts. The Central University City Campus, (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) is also a celebrated place. Consider visiting all of these marvelous attractions.
- Mexico’s government building that houses the workplaces of the Mexican president is also open for visitors to experience. Along the north and east dividers of the royal residence are the acclaimed Diego Rivera wall paintings delineating different times of Mexican history.
- The city is flooding the nation’s rich historical places. The city’s most famous landmark, the Metropolitan Cathedral that is close by is the Templo Mayor, an Aztec sanctuary once thought to be the strict focal point of the universe. The Templo Mayor Museum gives a diagram of Aztec history. If you like knowing about history stuff, then do visit here!
- When in Mexico City, it is imperative to try the local tacos! The most well-known taco here is called the al minister – which has a stuffing of marinated pork cooked on a rotisserie, being served in tortillas with onion and pineapple. Another Mexico City unique food option to put on your list is huarache. It is a seared corn tortilla bested with meat, potatoes, cream, cheddar, beans, and salsa!
- The city also has many good to go bars to top-notch eateries. Condesa is a place that offers famous cafés and blasting nightlife. Pujol is another great place to have dinner at.
So why wait? Make your Spirit Airlines Reservations now!
Disclaimer: The information contained in this blog/ article is for general information purposes only. We do not own or manage any kind of Travel Services. We don’t declare that we are airlines or are associated with any airlines. Entire branding is authentic for expressive purposes only and does not denote any involvement with any airlines or organization. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.